Paul has been teaching Taekwondo as a full-time profession since September 2001 and is a Senior Instructor and Examiner. Paul takes a keen interest in the technical aspects of the art and has a very thorough approach to his teaching. Paul values the tradition of martial arts and is passionate about Tae Kwon Do maintaining its discipline and customs.
As with many of the Bytomic instructors, Paul has an active role in the community and education through self defence courses alongside his instruction.
Paul teaches at Oxford and Marlow
- I am a qualified life-guard
- If you'd like to learn how to swim I am also a Level Two swim teacher
- As well as cycling and Taekwondo I also am an open water swimmer
- I have taken part in a few triathlons (to Iron Man distances)
- I've been teaching Taekwondo for 20 years and have seen students from all ages, abilities and walks of life progress, achieve and grow into mature adults.